Tuesday, January 31, 2012

baby shower :: baby ford









all images via MeOhMy

My friend Nicole of the blog MeOhMy, had a sweet baby boy just days before Christmas. So, a few months ago I helped throw her a baby shower to get ready for the arrival of her baby boy. She posted the pictures on her blog a few days ago, and I wanted to share them with you as well.

In this post on her blog, she shared her nursery inspiration board in which she showed the baby's bedding. I decided to base all the designs for the shower off of that. We kept it very simple, and I love the way everything turned out. The other girls throwing the shower were in charge of all the food, and the food was incredible. Especially these cheesecake bars. The party favors were these darling bags found on etsy, filled with some of Nicole's favorite candies. All in all, it was a fun night with great friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...