Thursday, March 17, 2011

fun find :: jbsdd {jb's daily dose}



A friend of mine (who also happens to be kind of related to me) had a genius idea a while back. He started a blog where every day he posted a new song to download. For a long time this blog was private, but he recently went public with it, JB's Daily Dose. Back in the day, I used to contribute occasionally to the blog but I have gotten very lazy and haven't been sending him my recommendations. So, if you are in the market for some new tunes, check it out. You won't be disappointed. There is a good variety and a lot of stuff that I am sure a lot of us have never heard of but wish we had. The best part about it, is you can listen to the playlist while you are surfing the web, working, or while cleaning the house!

**You can also follow them on facebook here**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...