Thursday, March 3, 2011

family pictures :: by tiffany garfield

I was cleaning off my desktop when I came across our family photos from our christmas card. My good friend Tiffany Garfield took them, and I couldn't love them more. They were the exact feel I was going for. I guess I never posted pictures of our Christmas card. I will do that in the near future, but in the meantime here are some family pics. It's funny because at the time I remember feeling like I was really beginning to look pregnant in that dress, but you really can't even tell that I have much of a baby bump at all.
really though, how did i get so lucky to have such an amazing family?

8 comments:

Kim said...

Really cute family!

sarah marie. said...

these are gorgeous!

karyn said...

love, love, love! love all of you! you look so pretty. and i love all the kidlark updates!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, those are gorgeous!
( I'm checking in on my bad email server again ;) xo

The Collins said...

These turned out amazing! You guys are so cute!! Love em'!!!

the waites said...

I love love these! I tried that dress on and it did not look as successful as it does on you. HELP!! when I come out we are discussing Myles bday. I have no idea what to do other then IM hiring you:)

lots to discuss my dear. lots.

Ginnie said...

Your family is absolutely beautiful and your blog is lovely!

nicole said...

love these! she really is so talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...