Tuesday, May 24, 2011

fun finds :: link love

{image via love & photographs}

I made it back from my girl's weekend in Vegas. It was perfect and relaxing and so much fun. I am in full fledge nesting mode and spent all day yesterday scrubbing baseboards and walls. I still haven't gotten ready today because I have been cleaning out cupboards and closets. I guess I need to get back into the swing of things. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I have a couple fun links for you today.

1. My good friend Megan and her sister in law started a darling blog called, The Thirteenth.

2. My other good friend Erica has a little shoe business and she is doing a giveaway for her newest shoe that is to die for. Run over there and enter because it is a perfect gold, glittery flat that you could wear with anything!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...