Friday, May 6, 2011

a tribute :: happy mother's day


Is there anything better than being a mother? Even though I have had some rough days over the years and sometimes I feel like I might rip my hair out, there is no better joy than being with my children. I am so grateful for two beautiful, healthy, fun, crazy, little kids and can't wait to add another little lark to our family in just 7 short weeks.


I am also thankful for a beautiful mama of my own. She is the most loving and generous mother a girl could ask for. I hope my children can look to me in years to come and be as thankful for me as I am for my own mother. Not only does she love me unconditionally, she loves my babies just as much as I do.


And to top it all off, I am blessed with an amazingly talented and loving mother-in-law. I am so lucky to be a part of her family and I am so thankful for the mother that she was/is to my husband, not to mention the fabulous Gigi that she is to my babies.

So to all of you, I wish you a very Happy Mother's Day. Be sure to tell all the wonderful woman in your life how important and special they are to you. Most importantly, let them know that their daily actions do not go unnoticed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...