Wednesday, June 8, 2011

fun find :: maxi skirts





I am LOVING all of the maxi skirts that are out right now. They are perfect for my prego body, and I especially love that they will fit comfortably even after I have my baby. They are definitely forgiving and comfy. I got this stripe one from Anthropologie that I love and I wanted this solid one. So when I found a similar solid one at Old Navy for a fraction of the price, I thought it was too good to be true. I bought it in both colors, and I am in LOVE. Obviously not as stylish as the Anthro one, but definitely a very close second and you can't beat the $25 pricetag.

2 comments:

The Collins said...

I saw these at old navy too, so cute and comfy. I also saw a comfy navy blue maxi dress. But didnt get it. I want to go back again. (:

molly b. said...

Hi Kidlark! First time commenter, long time admirer of your work. You are oh so very talented. That striped skirt? Yes, please.
xo
molly R

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...