Tuesday, April 5, 2011

travel log :: nyc








The husband and I arrived to NYC early this morning after a rough red eye flight. We decided to take a last minute trip to celebrate my birthday, and as a sort of babymoon before our new addition arrives. Our first stop, after sleeping of course, was one of our favorite restaurants. Balthazar is a tasty French restaurant and is always a must when we come back to the city. I ordered the homemade fettucine and Andrew ordered the steak frites...both were amazing!

We are heading to Boston on Thursday and I haven't been in over ten years. If you have any suggestions of things to do or places to eat, please send them my way!

3 comments:

ellen said...

Places to eat in Boston: Legal Seafood, Summer Shack, Tupelo, Anna's Taqueria, Wagamama, La Famiglia.

HAVE FUN!!

Holly said...

New York: Shake Shack, Jacques Torres (get the wicked hot chocolate), Levain Bakery, pinkberry (frozen yogurt)

Boston: I second the Legal Seafoods recommendation - best clam chowder in the world. Also, Mike's Pastries has the best cannolis.

What a fun trip!

Erica said...

I somehow stumbled upon your blog...and interestingly enough, I live in Manhattan and took the red eye back into JFK Monday night also...You said it was rough..mine was too. Random I know. We may have been on the same flight. Crazy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...