Sunday, September 13, 2009

chore chart

my sister brooke wanted to start implementing chores in her home and she wanted a chore chart cute enough to display in her kitchen. she had seen a similar idea on martha's website, but wanted it to have a little more character. so i came up with a design, she came up with the chores, and then we printed everything out on printable magnetic sheets. it turned out pretty cute if i do say so myself. i sort of wish i could start my kids on chores so that i could have one in my house as well!

5 comments:

The Collins said...

can I have a rain check for one of these...please!!! So cute Ash! Love it so much! Carter does little chores, but once sawyer starts, I would love one of these!

simply seleta said...

Adorableness!!! OMGosh I love your blog, just found it! Are you selling chore charts???

Actually there are several things I'd like to buy. :-)

Seleta

Ashly said...

Seleta:
If you send me an email at kidlark@gmail.com then i can answer any of your questions about pruchasing items! THanks for all of the positive feedback on the site. You are too kind!

julie said...

amazing girl!

Anonymous said...

Ashly, this chart is adorable! Are you selling them? If yes, I'd love to purchase one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...